Saturday, October 22, 2016

Rush Limbaugh,s COMMENTS a few days ago






Obamacare Will cost a family of four $40,000 and about $13,000 or $14,000 per person per year deductible. People are getting letters acknowledging these costs. Not just small business owners but individuals are getting these letters..  Obamacare is supposed to fail, and the people will blame the insurance companies, not Obama.  Rush Limbaugh has a theory why Obama hasn’t been blamed for anything including the economy, or the international foreign-policy.   We are currently in more wars than we were under George W. Bush. The administration is saying almost everything is because of Bush. If you listen to the Democrats everything is because of Bush, and the financial collapse of 2008. Obama has worked so hard to correct the problems but they were so bad it’s just going to take a lot longer to correct than anybody thought. But in truth, everything that is wrong with healthcare is because of the Democratic Party and they’re implemented policies.

We gave the Republicans the House and two years later the Senate. What have they done to oppose Obamacare or any of his unconstitutional policies.  In a single word, NOTHING.  They have given him everything he wanted.

 A few months ago I came across an email outlining what the present is thinking. It consists of only 13 sentences. It tells both sides of the coin. What he is doing and what Congress and the people are not doing.

YOUR PRESIDENT, WHAT HE IS THINKING!

I am not "incompetent”.  I am destroying America more quickly than anybody thought possible.

I am not  "in over my head”.  I am advancing totalitarianism right under your noses.

I am not  ”stupid”.  The "stupid" are those who fail to see the danger I bring.

I am not ”failing”.  I am succeeding at every goal I have set.

I am embracing your enemies and rejecting your friends.

I am acting lawlessly and unconstitutionally.

I am ignoring your Constitution.

I am disobeying your laws.

Your media is abetting me.

Your Congress is not stopping me.

Those sworn to defend your Constitution are not removing me.

I am” fundamentally transforming the United States of America",

Your Constitution, liberty, freedom, wealth, future and children are no longer at risk........  The risk is passed;   they already are lost.

NOT SOMETHING YOU WANT TO HEAR,  BUT SHOW ME  AN UNTRUE STATEMENT! 

And the bottom line in this post is:  Hillary has stated several times that she thinks Obama has done a good job. If you think the above is a good job and she would continue it, then here is a another reason NOT TO VOTE FOR HILLARY.


No comments:

Post a Comment