Saturday, July 9, 2016

IF YOU LIKE DORITOS - READ THIS


A couple of weeks ago I informed viewers about The Truth About Cancer: A Global  Quest. For those that's saw just a few episodes of the 9 that were presented, you had a firsthand glimpse of what we are eating and using are really not very good for us.

I am still getting emails from that series that contain information about food or products we use, either from time to time or on an ongoing basis. I will include these as I get and review them in our blog. I strongly urge you to read them when you get a chance and pass them on to your friends and family members especially that have  medical problems.


This link informs you about what's in Doritos. If you eat and like them, then read this and weep.


https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/doritos-ingredients-cancer/




No comments:

Post a Comment