Saturday, February 27, 2016

RESOLVE BACK PAIN WITHOUT PILLS.

RESOLVE BACK PAIN WITHOUT PILLS.
Over the years since high school I have had back problems and sciatica pain. Chiropractors offered the best relief I could find, I would use them 3 to 4 times a year.

One chiropractor treated my pain completely differently and it worked quite well. I would lie on my stomach on a table and he would check the length of my legs to see if they were equal . He would take the ankle bones and touch them together, if one leg was longer than the other he would take one angular block (a 4×4 cut at a 45 degree angle is what I used) and put it under the hip bone of the longer leg. The other block would be placed on my other side under my groin. When the two ankle bones were equal he would stop adjusting the Longer leg block.   I would lie on the table for about 10 minutes, and the pain was gone.   He always advised after I left the office to walk a block or so to help the adjustments settle in.

I used this method of pain relief for about 30 years. In 2007 I had a minor stroke.   Although I was driving in about 3 weeks my balance was not as good as it was prior to the stroke. A few sessions in balance therapy have provided the best solution to my back pain I have ever found. One day during my balance appointment my back was bothering me and I told my instructor what I normally did to solve my back pain. He said "that’s a good method but I have a procedure that will eliminate your back pain and it will never come back."   (3 times a year X 30 years = 90 visits.  At $25 per visit = $2,250.

THE BEST METHOD I HAVE FOUND

I laid down on a bench, he checked my ankles and found my left leg longer. He told me to raise my left leg and bend it about 45 degrees. He held my ankle in one hand and pushed on my knee to the left side and down with the other hand. As he pushed down he told me to push back with my knee. We did that for about 10 seconds and he checked my ankle length again. This procedure was followed one more time and the ankles were then equal. He did nothing more. I did not have any pain for several years. Eventually, I had some more back pain and had someone help me do this procedure again. For the last 5 years I have had no further back pain.  It has worked for everybody (100's) that has tried it except one.  It cost nothing to try, so give it a try.  If it works for you send me an email.

I think the reason the Chiropractors don't use this method is they would loose a patient, along with many dollars in income.









1 comment:

  1. Staying away from pills was the best decision I have ever made when it comes to my health. My husband will agree as he also suffers from some knee pains which he has tried to keep under control with pills and it has not done too well since then. The pill suppress the pain but don't address the actual problem.

    Agnes Lawson @ Pain Relief Experts

    ReplyDelete