Sunday, March 27, 2016

WHAT IS A BROKERED CONVENTION?




WHAT IS A BROKERED CONVENTION?


Every day you hear the TV pundits discussing the possibility of a brokered convention. The problem is it is very hard to explain to the people in this country. I have watched many pundits discuss it  over the last few months, and I still don’t understand it completely.

A friend of mine sent me the link below and this explains it better than anything I have read or seen before. Once you have read the 7 things about a brokered convention you may draw the same conclusion I did.

If a candidate does not get the 1237 votes it will be up to the rules that govern the convention which seems to be very convoluted according to witch State the delegates are from. I think the bottom line is:  if we don’t have a clear winner we will have to wait until the end of the convention and they select a candidate at the convention.

 I think you will find the analysis very interesting. Once you understand it passes on to your friends and family don’t yet understand.




http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/16/politics/contested-convention-how-it-works-questions/


THE SHORT VIDEO BELOW MAY HELP!





No comments:

Post a Comment